Ephedrine Pills,Ephedrine is a decongestant and bronchodilator. It works by reducing swelling and constricting blood vessels in the nasal passages and widening the lung airways, allowing you to breathe more easily.
Do not use Ephedrine pills if:
- you are allergic to this medication.
- you do not have a diagnosis of asthma
- you have a diagnosis of asthma but use prescription asthma medications
- if you have ever been hospitalized for asthma
- you are taking a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (eg, phenelzine) now or have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAO inhibitor, ask your health care provider before taking this product.
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, an irregular heartbeat, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland or other severe heart problems
Ephedrine Pills, Ephedrine Powder and ephedrine have been used for breathing problems, asthma, and nasal swelling/congestion caused by a cold or allergies.
Ephedrine Powder is available in the US as a nonprescription medication for relief of breathing problems. It is rarely used because there are safer and more effective medications (e.g., albuterol, pseudoephedrine).
Ephedrine Powder is the active ingredient in ephedra/ma huang. It belongs to a class of medications called sympathomimetics. It works like a naturally occurring substance (adrenaline) that your body makes when it thinks it is in danger. It is a central nervous